Friday, February 20, 2015

Blog Update, Feb. 21, 2015

     Hey everyone, sorry I have been inactive on this site for quite a while now, I plan on doing more again on this blog soon! I hope if you have been following us and checking this site daily that you can forgive us for being inactive, we have been very busy lately and have been trying really hard to get our Youtube page more popular! We've also been busy because... we recently went to the Disneyland Resort in California, and we'll be posting our ridethroughs of that trip soon, we've also been working on my Lego City, hopefully we'll film the progress soon! One of our family members recently came into town too.

Another announcement is that we now have an official account on www.pixarcarsdiecast.com as COOLection TV, I hope you join too. I joined because of a fellow youtuber, RCcars5! Again, please forgive me, I understand why you may be mad, but please forgive us. COOLection TV is supposed to give entertainment for all ages through videos posted, daily! Please don't let our page make you upset!

No comments:

Post a Comment